Welcome to Defend Your Clan Forever--a popular site among warrior cats fans!
We have over 800 members and new ones are always joining! We also have active administrators to take care of any problems you may have.
Plus, our members are always ready to role-play, so if you're ready to join, just read the rules, sign up, and get your hands on that keyboard to start role-playing!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!
- Read this every day to check for new updates.
- About 4 Paw Points Accounts MAY have been accidentally deleted from the records. If you have a PP account, check to make sure this isn't you.
- A site-wide event is coming that will affect every cat, no matter what Clan you're in. Rogues will be infiltrating the Clans and putting the Clans against each other in an attempt to start a war. In each Clan, there will be three rogues. No person may have more than one rogue, and no person with a high position can be a rogue. The site staff will be choosing the rogues. The event will begin around mid to late spring or early summer (the times when people are the most active). Sandstar is in charge of this event and will be releasing more information later. [Sandstars reaction; D: AW WHAT?! ]
- Jobs are now available (visit the "Site Staff" page to learn more). Notice: A Paw Points Account is REQUIRED before you can get a job!
- Thunderclan and Shadowclan High Positions have been updated! Until further notice,Thunderclan IS NOT looking for a medicine cat apprentice, unless Fawnpaw - soon to be Medicine Cat - wishes other wise.
- The site is back up! However, if you're interested in ensuring that it doesn't go down again, check out the "Donate" part of the "Support the Site"page.
- Make sure to create a Paw Points Account for a better site experience! (Located on the Paw Points Bank page.)
- To high positions (leaders, deputies, medicine cats, medicine cat apprentices, moderators, and administrators): check in at the High Position Check-In every week to maintain your position.
- Formal thank you to all members for over 38,000 site visits! Wow!
- If you have a question or concern, don't hesitate to contact the site owner or an administrator at once! We're here to help!
- Congratulations to Dewsplash, our 100th Paw Points account creator! Dewsplash will be receiving 100 free points!
- Refrain from using inappropriate language.
- Please do not spam (post random, inappropriate, or confusing content) or flood (repeated posting with no meaning).
- It is preferred that you come on at least once a week, however it is understandable if something in your life is stopping you.
- Cats in high positions MUST check in on the appropriate page (High Positions Check-In).
- Use Clan names that would exist in the Warriors world, no "Jewelflower" or "Attackclaw".
- You may have as many cats as you want.
- Keep your password and other personal information private.
- You cannot be invincible to injury or sickness.
- No power-playing (one-hit kills, kits, young, apprentices, or elders inflicting serious damage, kits catching prey easily, etc).
- Get another role-player's acceptance before you kill their cat.
- Follow the main aspects of the warrior code.
- Do not impersonate other members' characters.
- Accept new members in a Clan like they've always been there, unless they wish otherwise.
- Kits and apprentices may not have mates or kits, however older apprentices can have secret relationships.
- Only leaders may have extra lives.
- No powers unless you are a part of a prophecy, or they are bought in the Paw Points Bank. Even with powers, you still have to follow rule #8.
- No background stories with non-existing Clans or tribes.
- No being raised by another species.
- You can use names from the books, but they can't be the actual cats. This is a whole new generation. This also means you cannot be closely related to any of the cats in the books.
- For cats who aren't leaders, medicine cats, or part of a prophecy, try to keep dreams and secret messages to a minimum.
- Warriors, whatever their background is, cannot know all the herbs, only basic ones. Some warriors don't even know these. There's a reason why there are only two medicine cats in a Clan.
- Listen to the staff and report all problems and bad behavior!
- Have fun!