So...THE SITE'S BACK! *cheers* This is good.
1. Just change it back to Moonshine that makes me less confuzzled
2. Um well our extra stuff sorta ran out so I gotta fix it it's not really their fault :P
ATTENTION HUMAN/ALIEN/DOG/CUPMAN USERS:
Adolf Moony is assisting you by doing a little battleage. Of course, we still have to wait and prepare and that is why I'm posting this: We need evil rouges to help us battle. They will be fighting the Clans and if it's ok with Lily I might ask about a prophecy. Anyway, if you are interested PM me with some details:
Description of the cat-
Reason it should be a member-
Personal sentence pledging your loyalty to Adolf Moony.
Love you, subjects.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!
WE WILL GET A GUESTBOOK AND CAT PAGES VERY SOON!
SHADEKIT PLEASE COME ON WE GOTTA TALK ~Lily
YOU SHOULD BE READING THIS EVERY DAY!
Make sure to create a Paw Points Bank for maximum fun!
To all high positions (leaders, med cats, deputies, mods, and admins): Make sure to check-in at the High Position Check-In to keep your status!
Guys please no half-breeds (such as half cat half wolf, etc) it is unrealistic and doesn't correlate with anything in the Warriors world...
REREAD THE RULES PLEASE! THEY ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN CHANGED!
If you are ready to start roleplaying, read the rules, sign up, and post information about your cats on your profile.
***Please do not visit the Forum topic on Joining because we do not have a Guestbook (see the rules)***
* Please refrain from usage of language deemed inappropriate (cussing), especially in regards to speaking about someone. If you do cuss, it better be about something happening in real life.
*Please do not spam or flood. Spamming is posting random, inappropriate, or confusing content, usually repeatedly and without any purpose but to annoy. Flooding is posting repeatedly with no meaning whatsoever, such as "." or "...". You are allowed to flood chatboxes to get rid of inappropriate content, but it is recommended you just roleplay like it is not there.
*Please come on at least once a week, especially if you hold a high position (in which case you are expected to come on a little more).
*Cats in high positions who do not sign in to the High Position Check-In will be automatically switched from their position and it will open up. Ignorance is no excuse.
*Use Clan names that would exist in the Warriors world; nothing like "Silkfur" or "Attackclaw" or "Jewelflower".
*(Optional/Informational) We don't have a Guestbook, because it takes up too much space on a limiting factor called "bandwidth". Please post information of your cats on your profile.
* Use Cat-speak. Warrior Cats don't say words like "cars", "breakfast", or "houses".
* You can have as many cats as you want (As long as you can manage them!!! )
* Keep Password and Personal information PRIVATE. You can stalk mice but there might be other people stalking YOU.
* You cannot be invincible to injury. If you fight in a battle, you will get wounded. Remember that during training claws are sheathed, but they certainly aren't in a fight.
*You cannot be invincible to sickness--though usually whether or not a cat get sick depends on your decisions. Especially during leaf-bare (the sickness season); greencough, whitecough, and colds are the usual ailments.
*(Informational) If you would like to be a leader, deputy, medicine cat, or medicine cat apprentice, please contact Lilybreeze. If Lilybreeze is inactive/does not respond after a few days, private message her(again). If a week goes by with no response, contact an administrator. Remember that if you already hold many high positions, or if you are an inactive member it may not be allowed.
*No power-playing, please! Power-playing is giving your cat a special amount of power. There are no one-hit kills when roleplaying, and kits, young apprentices, and elders are not able to kill or inflict serious wounds.
* Killing another cat is OK, but get their role-player's say-so first! Killing that is not allowed will not be counted and may get you a ticket to the terrible place of Being Deleted.
* Follow the warrior code (for the most part... )!
*Do not role-play other cats players (duh )!
*Accept new members in the Clan like they've always been there unless they wish otherwise.
*Kits and apprentices may not have mates or kits.
*Kits are not supposed to go outside camp without a warrior. If they do, the punishment is up to the Clan leader.
*Young apprentices cannot leave camp without a patrol, permission, or their mentor. Older apprentices have this privilege.
*Only leaders and certified (approved by site owner) cats may have extra lives.
*No powers unless a part of a prophecy or approved by the site owner. Even when you have powers, you must be able to get hurt (and/or) die. You still may not be invincible.
*No background stories involving non-existing Clans or tribes.
*No being raised by badgers, wolves, owls, eagles, bears, or any others besides the type of animal you are (exceptions can be certified by the site owner).
*You may use names from the books as long as they aren't supposed to be the actual cats.
* There can only be two medicine cats to a Clan, medicine cat and apprentice.
* Warriors, whatever their background is CAN NOT know all the herbs, only basic ones, and some not even those.
* Please do not have your cats related to cats in the books. This is a whole new generation. If you do wish with all your heart that they be related, it must be in such a way that is not countered by the books. For example...
Approved: Cinderheart and Lionblaze's kits' (because they do have some) grandchildren/great-grandchildren
Unapproved: Firestar's third daughter
*Please try to keep special prophecies and secret dreams and visits from your dead siblings to a minimum. In general, only medicine cats and leaders receive these messages.
*Listen to the staff and report all problems and bad behavior!
* Follow the rules and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!!!
Current Season~ Leaffall -
Prey is still running high, mostly for the fact that the animals are preparing for leafbare. A chill is slowly setting over the forest, but nothing the cats can't handle. The glorious colors of autumn make the floor aglow with luscious hues of orange, yellow, and red. Overall, beauty is in the air.